You’ve come to the right place to find the best online dating profile tips!
If you can approach girls in a sexy, friendly way, and get dates effortlessly, you’ll know you’ve followed these online dating tips!
So many guys try so hard to look tough and sexy that they overdo it, and end up looking like losers. It’s time to get rid of those old ideas and get into the things that actually work! Because women are besieged by men on the internet, and you need to make sure that you are putting yourself across in the best possible light. If you don’t put some thought and effort into it, you will be staying at home by yourself again this weekend and probably for a lot of weekends after that, so pay attention!
So let’s go through the things that you need to stay well clear of when you are writing your online profile if you want to meet the gorgeous girl of your dreams!
- Don’t stare at the camera as if you’ve just had your prison mugshot taken. It’s not tough to be all grim and scary! Girls don’t like it! It’s such an obvious thing but so many guys ignore it and then wonder why they don’t get any dates!
- Don’t take your shirt off in your profile picture. It doesn’t matter if you have a film star body, don’t show it to her just yet! Unless you’re on an adult site (and even then it’s debatable whether you should show lots of skin in your picture) keep your clothes on and give her something to wonder about! Otherwise it just looks as if you are searching for a piece of meat, and she won’t like that. If you are determined to put up a picture of yourself with no shirt on, make it an action shot of yourself doing something interesting like an extreme sport, or a bunji jump. Then you can show off your toned abs and ripped stomach, and you won’t look like a guy who is also a sex freak!
- Don’t put up a picture of yourself wearing sunglasses and standing in front of your hotted up car. I hate to break it to you, but girls are not impressed by this. They think you are trying to look gangsta, and that you will pay more attention to your car than to them. So if you have to, make your car part of your picture but don’t make it the main attraction. The main attraction is supposed to be YOU!
- Don’t update your profile status every 5 seconds. This only tells girls that you’re a loser because you have nothing else to do but update your Facebook profile every 5 seconds. If you were truly an attractive man, then you would be busy and be preoccupied with doing other things. This means you’re not going to have time to always update your profile status with the most boring and useless updates that no one really gives a shit about
- Don’t put up photos of your ex girlfriend in your albums. The reason for this is you don’t want to have unwanted drama with her new boyfriend showing up and commenting spam threats on your wall. In fact, I only put up pictures of girls I am NOT romantically attached with on my wall or albums.
- Don’t use super old photos that don’t reflect what you actually look like. I know you might be tempted to use your photo that was relevant back when you were in high school. But how would you like it if you found out that the girl you were chatting with was using photos of herself when she was 50 kilos lighter? I don’t think you’d be impressed by the deception and neither would other users
- Don’t try and impress others by pretending that you’re political debates or other intellectual discussions. The reason for this is because you don’t want to be seen as “that political guy” or “that hippie”. This really hurts your chances of getting hot girls. Unless of course you want to be labelled as that crazy hippie political guy.
Try and think about your profile, and online dating from a woman’s perspective. Women get hundreds of messages from all kinds of people, and they need to weed out all the weirdos and try-hards from the potential dates! So if she is skimming her messages and deletes quickly, you only get a small time to make an impression. Make every detail count!
Make no mistake, in the online dating world where every other guy is out competing with you for the attention of hot girls, this is WAR. You need to be able to handle it and take charge and conquer all the other messages to stand out and get a response.Do you want a step by step VIDEO course where I show you how to meet, attract and seduce the women of your dreams? FOR FREE? No joke, this is not BS. Just sign up with your email address and let me send you the 6 part seduction series today. I promise I will never spam you. Let me show you seduction through videos by clicking here.